Address: No. 358, Dayuan Road, Laizhou Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0535-2481121 2715211
After-sales service: 0535-2482061
Product name: YG033D Digital Fabric Tear Tester Technical description of the instrument: It is used to determine the tearing strength of various woven fabrics and non-woven fabrics with regular tearing directions. Structural principle: adopting microcomputer technology control ... [ Product Details ] Product name: YG033A drop hammer fabric tearing instrument Technical description of the instrument: It is used to determine the tearing strength of various woven fabrics and non-woven fabrics with regular tearing directions. Structural principle: It is through the determination of fan pendulum ... [ Product Details ] Product name: YG033B drop hammer type fabric tearing instrument Technical description of the instrument: It is used to determine the tearing strength of various woven fabrics and non-woven fabrics with regular tearing directions. It is also suitable for paper, plastic cloth, rubber coating and other industries. Structural principle: It is through the determination of fan pendulum ... [ Product Details ]
Talking about the Technology Introduction and Countermeasures of Textile Machinery
Textile machinery is the equipment of the entire textile industry. The introduction of textile machinery technology also accounts for the top of the entire textile industry technology introduction. Therefore, the research will focus on the analysis of the textile machinery industry technology introduction and provide countermeasures.
(1) Overall plan for the introduction of textile machinery technology China's textile machinery industry must proceed from the overall interests. There should be a general technology introduction plan, which should be strengthened and guided by the Textile Association. There is a general positioning for the major categories, models and technical levels of the imported machines. On the whole, it is necessary to ensure that important and large models have a balanced plan to improve their overall strength; for enterprises, it is necessary to focus on it to avoid the repeated introduction of technology and the phenomenon of "convergence".
(2) Selection principles for the introduction of textile machinery technology The textile industry is a multi-variety, long-flow, multi-machine processing industrial system. Unlike automobiles and airplanes, which are highly integrated products, the introduction of domestic textile machinery technology has Certain complexity, therefore, the following three principles should be considered when selecting a large machine type: firstly, it is necessary to consider what is urgently needed by the textile industry; secondly, it is of large volume and wide range; thirdly, it has greater technical difficulties, which cannot be solved in China. of. According to the above principles, we believe that, in terms of the introduction of textile machinery technology, there are draw frames with automatic leveling, automatic winders, shuttleless looms with high mechatronics technology, and printing and dyeing machines with automatic registration. And computer-controlled dyeing machines should be the first choice.
(3) Ensuring manufacturing quality is the key to the initial stage of technology introduction and localization. First, it is necessary to fully digest the functions of the imported technology or equipment technology, and fully understand the difficulties in manufacturing and processing. In order to ensure reliability in manufacturing, it is necessary to fully understand and analyze the drawing standards of imported technology, manufacturing equipment and tooling, materials and their conversion or substitution, processing technology standards, testing and inspection standards, etc., and strictly implement the standards; fully digest the institute Difficulties in introducing technology and equipment, the key of which are mechatronics technology, control technology and program design.
(4) Digestion, absorption, and re-innovation are the purpose and advanced stage of localization of technology introduction. In the process of digestion and absorption, relevant analysis of technology comparison is required, that is, to find out the advanced key technologies in the imported equipment, and at the same time combine domestic production The situation and the technology of using old equipment are compared and analyzed to improve. On the one hand, the application of imported technology has been expanded, and on the other hand, the original old technology and equipment have been improved. After full digestion and comparative analysis, it is necessary to establish the concept of respecting and challenging foreign advanced technology, and combine with the practical experience of the country to propose innovation points that are suitable for the national conditions and have independent intellectual property rights.
(5) The introduction of localization of textile machinery technology requires a good internal and external environment to ensure that modern textile machinery is a product of high speed, high efficiency, and high mechatronics integration. It reflects the intersection of machinery, electrical, optics, control, information, and computer technology. Combined. Therefore, within the enterprise, the relevant technical departments must cooperate with each other; externally, they must cooperate with universities and research units; and in the process of localization of related parts, a large-scale collaborative approach must be adopted, which is the localization of imported technology An important guarantee for success.
(6) Taking more forms of technology introduction Domestic-funded textile enterprises can expand their scale through mergers and reorganizations to enhance their ability to introduce technology; encourage domestic-funded textile enterprises and foreign-funded enterprises to form organic packages, and acquire technologies through compensation trade; Multinational companies establish subcontractor or supplier relationships with domestic-funded enterprises; domestic-funded enterprises can form industrial chains with the production of foreign-invested enterprises in the form of 0EM and 0DM, so that the production of multinational companies in China is continuously extended, and its technology will also be extended. For me.
(7) Focus on the investigation before technology introduction and negotiation. It is suggested that the investigation should include the investigation of supplier technology and comparison of quotations from different foreign manufacturers, including historical price comparison, regional price comparison, and foreign manufacturers' quotations to different countries and regions. Comparison, comparison of the same price, comparison of quotations of different imported units in China by the same foreign manufacturer, investigation of creditworthiness of suppliers, investigation of legal status of supply methods, patent conditions in various countries in the world, etc.